Etiquetas

Arabic (1) Argentina (1) Books (1) Daily Life (2) Plants (1) Study (1)

sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

St Valentine is just around the corner. Just like your final exams.

Hey!! I just called to say "I love you" - just kidding.
Since this amazing blog includes moments of daily life, I want to share this brilliant video I found YouTube, with all my lovely followers and curious visitors. Yes, study consumes lots of time in my daily life, so that's why I want to include this kind of posts here :)

The video is about the Heart and teach us how to identify murmurs. Is simply brilliant and I love it. Check-it-out:

Heart - Murmurs


Closed heart valves


Reading material :) Take a look: Types of Valve Disease

Time's up. Back to study.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario