Etiquetas

Arabic (1) Argentina (1) Books (1) Daily Life (2) Plants (1) Study (1)

domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

Kalimat - Arabic books for children.

Hi! How are you?? I'm glad to share the Kalimat's web site. They are dedicated to publish books in Arabic language for children. Working with internationally acclaimed authors and illustrators, many were translated to different languages. After seeing the catalogue, I find particularly interesting Mimi's character and the description of "Mimi and her busy mom". I did not buy it yet but I hope I'll do it soon and share my impresions. The picture below introduces us Mimi, a little girl that go trough various situations and her stories teach us very important facts about life and human relationships. This cover is from "Mimi and the piano":
Learn more about this book: http://kalimat.ae/en/product/mimi-and-the-piano/

There are lots of beautiful books for children from 0 to 16 years old (even for adults, if you want to buy them!!💖). Please let us know if you have any of these books. Share your opinion.



Prices goes around US$ 13 according to the catalogue. I invite you all to look out Kalimat's web site to explore more about them ;) Here are the links:



Don't doubt about recomending other sites, books, authors, languages ☺❤♡



See you next time, have a wonderful week 👍👀

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario